Howdy folks. Recently I started to see a lot of topics related to the loss or increase of visitors in the forum. So I've prepared a long-term research paper and my own experiences.:
This post was previously on my own blog: https://www.seondex.com / also published.
1st. Age of Domain:, Matt Cutts refers to:
“There is no significant difference between a one-year and six-month domain”.
In other words, domain age is important, but this is not very important.
2nd ed. The Keyword That Appears In Your Top-Level Domain. It is not very important to have keywords in your Domain name, but it gives alak a signal.
3. They agreed that SEOMoz was more advantageous in the ranking factors list of 2011 search engines than other sites where the targeted word was not at the beginning, middle or end of the domain name.
4. Domain registration period: Google patent says:
"Valuable (legal) domains are usually purchased for a few years, but malicious (illegal) domains are rarely purchased for a few years. Therefore, the amount of time that domain is taken is perceived as a factor determining whether it is legal or not.”
5. Keywords in the subdomain name: SEOmoz's accepted that the keywords in the subdomain are useful:
6. Domain history: links from WHOIS platforms or other sites can tell GOOG not to value the site's history by throwing a reset.
7th ed. Full-match domains: EMDs (full-match domains) for example; bilet.com, tatil.com, araba.com EMD update is waiting for site owners to get the upper hand in search engines if they are really high quality, but if they are not high quality:
Matt Cutts " a little Weather Report: a small update to Google's algorithm will drop low-quality fully matched domains in search results.
8. Open and hidden WhoIs: hidden WhoIs information can mean” trying to hide things". Matt Cutts had this open at Pubcon 2006:
“ ... When I checked their whois information I found they were all off , they were all”using the Whois Privacy Protection Service." It is not unusual to hide Whois information automatically does not mean that the site is bad but it may come as well.”
Ninth If Google has found that a person is spamming, it will also consider other sites belonging to that person.
10. Country TLD extension: high-level domain name acquisition (. tr,. ru,. ro) helps to rise in that country ...but prevents them from rising in different countries.
11. Keywords in Title Tag: Title tag is the second most important part of a website (other than site content) and also contributes positively to its SEO within the site.
12. Title tags start with a keyword: according to SEOMoz, title tags start with a keyword is much better than the keyword being in the middle or the end.
13. Description tag keyword: another important faöktördür, today, not Tu olacardan but still retains its importance.
14. Keywords in H1 tag: H1 tags are second site titles and send positive signals to Google based on the results of this research :
15. Finding keywords that use too often in files: the fact that keywords that are used too much in other keywords are included in the content gives a better sense of relevance
16. Content volume: content that contains too many words is perceived as more important than short content. SERP IQ has stated that content volume contributes to SERP position:
17. Keyword density: it was once very important, but Google still considers it in the rankings. But don't worry, I can say that there is no harm in the intensity of words.
18. LSI keywords in the content: LSI keywords search engines have more than one meaning in the keywords that enable the page to be found.
19. LSI keywords and description tags in the title: keywords used in LSI content help Google link between synonyms. Such content also gives positive signals.
Note: See For more details on LSI keywords
20. HTML and Page load speed: Google and Bing use page load speed as a ranking factor. Search engines evaluate spiders ' page codes and file sizes.
21. Repeated content: they negatively affect search engines, even if some of the content has been modified.
22. Rel = Canonical: when used correctly, it can convince Google that there is no repeated content on the page.
23. Speed of Page in Chrome: Google values fast-loading pages in Chrome and signals that visitors are comfortable navigating the site and that the site is suitable for circulation.
24. Visual optimization: the use of visual on the page gives search engines positive signals on the data, file name, title and description.
25. Content update frequency: Google Caffeine updates results related to constantly updated sites in search engines . However, the Updated Date also shows the order.
26. Content Update volume: updating and changing content is also an important factor. Changing some or all of the content is much more preliminary.
27. Updating the page historically:how often does the page update? Weekly, monthly, annual? The frequency of updates to the page is one of the most important factors of search engine algorithms.
28. Keyword importance: the inclusion of the keyword in the first 100 words of content gives an important signal to search engine algorithms regarding relevance.
29. H2, H3 keywords in Tags: SEOmoz's panel as agreed by the panel, H2 or H3 tags appear in keywords that are weak, but they give a positive signal to search engines.
30. Keyword layout: a particular keyword selected in the content of the page will increase more in search engines than the keywords in different sentences and in afrkli layout. For example, if the webmaster is trying to improve on the word’ Mama for cats‘, the word’ mama for Cats ‘ will have more impact on the content than the word’ mama for cats". This is a very good example of how important keyword search is.
31. Outbound Link quality: many SEO experts believe that links to authoritarian sites contribute to your site's trust value .
32. Outbound Link theme: according to SEOmoz, search engines can use the content of the link you provide to the relevant page. For example, suppose you have a website about cars, and you link to a site about videos from that site, this could signal to Google that your site is about the atom's networks. It's not cars, it's automobile videos.
33. Don't follow spelling rules: in 2011, although Cutts gave a complex answer ( spelling rules don't matter), algorithms give importance to grammar and spelling rules.
34. Authoritarian content: is the content original? If content is taken or copied from an indexed site, the search engines will not value it, but if the source is no longer available, the situation will change.
35. Helpful resource: according to the newly updated Google Rater Guidelines Document, the helpful resource contributes incredibly to the quality of the page (as well as to the Google ranking))
36. Number of backlinks exported: too much data exported dofollow backlink can cause PageRank loss.
37. Multimedia: picture, video v.P. content elements can give a positive signal to search engines that the content is of high quality.
38. Internal links to different pages: links to different pages within the Site emphasize the relevance and importance of those pages.
39.Internal links from Quality Pages: internal links from authoritarian pages contribute significantly to pages with low PR value.
40.Broken links: a site with too many broken links gives the impression that search engines are no longer interested or abandoned.
41. Reading level: no doubt Google takes into account the way web pages are read:
But the issue of why Google gets this information is somewhat controversial. Some say the level of Read is to determine PR because it reflects the views of visitors, while others say the level of Read Linchpin SEO is to reveal the difference between quality sites and junk sites.
42. Affiliate links: Affiliate links actually don't hurt your Google ranking much, but if you use them too much, then you will examine your site more carefully and determine if your site is really “affiliate site”. And if he decides it's not, then there'll be trouble.
43. HTML errors and WC3 validation: too many HTML errors or poor coding can cause search engines to perceive the site as a poor quality site. In addition, a lot of SEO experts accordingly, WC3 validation errors in search engines in the same way that the quality of the site is poor.
44. Domain hosting: pages that are hosted by authoritarian domain companies are more valuable than pages that are hosted by low-quality domain companies.
45. PageRank values: in general, it is not to say that there is a lot of influence, but special understanding of the High PR value of the sites are ranked higher in the rankings.